Saturday, August 15, 2015

The nice thing about having a blog page is that you can just ignore it for a long time and it will leave you alone, especially when you don't have a big following (or any following for that matter).  Its also nice because its there when you want it, so that you can just write whatever you feel when you want.

So now is time for the third iteration and restart of this blog.  I orginally started it just to try to whole system out and see what its like.  Then I used it as a way to communicate real estate info without loading down other sites which I thought were less appropriate.  Now I plan to use this to capture thoughts on my upcoming cancer treatment and other things that are important to me.  It will hopefully be an way to explore those things and that this will lead to my next big project/job/activity/passion/life goal.  Or perhaps I'll just go back to my leisure pursuits and we will see you on iteration number 4?

No comments:

Post a Comment